Music Play

***Note to anyone who comes by here to listen to the music ...You will now have to scroll down to the player on the right side and press play yourself. This is to accommodate those who only come to read and are distracted by the music;}

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Scenes from 3rd week of Speakout (Sports Day)

I took JJ out for the beginning of Sports Day the third week. Some of the girls were planning to play sports, but when JJ (and Jasper) came out, they decided that that was more fun.

Eli liked to talk to everyone at Sports Day through the megaphone. He welcomed them and said "here at Speakout we like to talk about God."

Here is Jared explaining the sport of baseball/softball.

As you can see, they caught on pretty well.
Here is Amanda with JJ and I. Throughout Speakout I met with Amanda on a weekly basis and sort of adopted her as my little sister. She was a discipleship group leader for the first time and this was a great challenge for her. It wasn't an easy summer for her, but it was very rewarding and I was so thankful that I could be a part of it!

No comments:

Background