Music Play

***Note to anyone who comes by here to listen to the music ...You will now have to scroll down to the player on the right side and press play yourself. This is to accommodate those who only come to read and are distracted by the music;}

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Our 5th Anniversary

Jared and I celebrated the second of our 5 anniversaries here in Keszthely, Hungary! It's actually been great to have anniversaries here because we can celebrate on our day off (Fridays). This year, with no lack of babysitters here, we were able to go out to dinner and leave JJ back at the dorm in very attentive hands.

Us in front of the Mexican restaurant in town...it's great and we have loved eating there while here in Keszthely. They have great outdoor which is a nice atmosphere to talk. We went for a walk up the very quaint walking street after and got a little rained on walking back to the dorm...how romantic!!!

Here is part of Jared's anniversary present to me. It is a beautiful dried flower arrangement, that I will somehow get back to the States and then down to Florida in our move!!

I am so blessed to be married to my best friend...someone who it is so amazing to journey with and who I respect deeply...a rare individual that constantly amazes me with his love, grace and great patience with me, our son, and all of my continued imperfections.
I love you sweetheart! Thank you for making my life so much more than it would ever be without you! "I truly PRAISE MY GOD at my EVERY rememberance of you!"

No comments:

Background