Music Play

***Note to anyone who comes by here to listen to the music ...You will now have to scroll down to the player on the right side and press play yourself. This is to accommodate those who only come to read and are distracted by the music;}

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Free Day...

We had a pretty low key day off on Friday. It's nice for me and JJ to have Jared around all day...

One of the highlights was seeing our buddy Pete from STINT. Unfortunately, he left before Jared or I could talk too much to him...regardless it was wonderful to see him after more than 2 years!

Jared, JJ and I walk up to the palace. It's about a 15 minute walk from where we are staying...

JJ didn't really want to take this picture, can you tell?

We thought we'd take some pictures of these really pretty gardens for my father-in-law. The Math major in me likes the geometric elements...

No comments:

Background