Music Play

***Note to anyone who comes by here to listen to the music ...You will now have to scroll down to the player on the right side and press play yourself. This is to accommodate those who only come to read and are distracted by the music;}

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Scenes from 2nd week-FINAL installment


Here is Jared with Ricsi...He trusted Christ when we were at Speakout 2 years ago! It was so great to see him here again!
Here is Jared with Jay (our STINT team leaders' son) As he says to JJ, "Your name is like mine doubled!"
Some 70's costumes for our final camp night.

My dear friend, Stephanie, from STINT and I having fun!

Here are two of the same pics of Jared and I after his White Boyz "number". I am just keeping them both because I couldn't figure out how to delete one without deleting all of the pics that took so long to upload.

No comments:

Background