Music Play

***Note to anyone who comes by here to listen to the music ...You will now have to scroll down to the player on the right side and press play yourself. This is to accommodate those who only come to read and are distracted by the music;}

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Our chubby lady bug

Recently it's been hard to not have our little girl look all chub in photos and the cheeks overtaking everything...I will find photos of JJ with similar chubs and pair them side-by-side...it's really making me laugh how everyone down here is saying that Susie looks alot like her brother and they didn't even know him as that chubby baby.



I think we can say this is a smile caught on camera, right?

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh Sweet Baby girl! I love your cheeks and just can't wait to munch you up soon! I love you so much Sweetie!

Background