Music Play

***Note to anyone who comes by here to listen to the music ...You will now have to scroll down to the player on the right side and press play yourself. This is to accommodate those who only come to read and are distracted by the music;}

Friday, November 27, 2009

In the meantime...

Hello dear faithful friends...I have many great pics to upload, edit and post...we had a beautiful thanksgiving and I hope you all did too! It's hard to be away for these days, but we so love and embrace the "family" God has given us through so many wonderful, likewise displaced friends who become family for one another...

In the meantime, check out my friend Julie's Blog as this post highlights our visit with her. She is my dear friend from Hungary and has a great blog: "My Life With Boys" (see sidebar). She was in Orlando for a Disney visit with her Dad and his family and her two boys. It was so great to see her!

So...check it out!

No comments:

Background