Music Play

***Note to anyone who comes by here to listen to the music ...You will now have to scroll down to the player on the right side and press play yourself. This is to accommodate those who only come to read and are distracted by the music;}

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Baskets!!


I had a lot of fun putting together an Easter Basket for JJ and Jared (bottom right--that's his!) I think I really enjoyed making this holiday special (as a family...knowing Jesus makes it perfectly special) because I was so sick over Valentine's Day and didn't really get to love on either of my men in any special way:( I realize how I love to make these times of the year special, because my mom did for me. It's really neat too, because my mother-in-law has that same heart too (JJ got his first Easter gifts from her and PopPopA), so it's fun to be able to love special people in this way:)

p.s. Mom, I forgot to thank you for the Easter towel! I LOVE IT! My friend Julie was saying how a friend had sent her some special Easter kitchen things and I was thinking how it would be fun to have something like that too! And now I do! Thanks!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Background