Music Play

***Note to anyone who comes by here to listen to the music ...You will now have to scroll down to the player on the right side and press play yourself. This is to accommodate those who only come to read and are distracted by the music;}

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Big boy...but still little


We've been putting on some one piece outfits that are JJ's size and they are so cute on him. I like them because he still seems like "a bit of a baby" in them...however I can't get over how big he looks in the one on the right!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for your comment, Ab. Your little boy is absolutely adorable...those eyelashes! :) I'm sorry to hear about your mom....I didn't realize! I'm sure I'll have questions for you as we journey down this road with my mom. Thanks for your support :)

Sarah K said...

These pictures are so cute! They do look so big in those one piece outfits when they're this old don't they??! Amazing how fast they grow! I think I have a couple of those for Noah this summer..can't wait till it's warm enough to wear them! How are you feeling these days? Hope all is well and miss you guys!

Background