Music Play

***Note to anyone who comes by here to listen to the music ...You will now have to scroll down to the player on the right side and press play yourself. This is to accommodate those who only come to read and are distracted by the music;}

Sunday, December 14, 2008

A very poor video...but a video nonetheless...

I apologize for the video quality(this is the 12 days of Christmas that I posted about below)...what can I say? Our camera isn't good at videos, and then the digital screen broke because JJ spilled something on it (Mommy's fault...wasn't watching) and so you have to squint and look through the tiny viewer (how did we do it all those years! some still do!) and then I had to pass it off to my teammate because JJ started crying (you can hear that in the background when the video starts)...even with all of that it is still quite funny...it also runs after it is done w/ calls for an "encore" and on our German teammate, Annette. (you can stop after the song is over)

1 comment:

Birdies said...

.. My favorite part being "a patridge in a pear tree"! Both guys had such big smiles every time!!

So fun! I'm glad they have this memory together!

Background