Music Play

***Note to anyone who comes by here to listen to the music ...You will now have to scroll down to the player on the right side and press play yourself. This is to accommodate those who only come to read and are distracted by the music;}

Friday, December 5, 2008

How a "baba" saved the day...

So, we had a really great day yesterday, in spite of the fact that I wasn't feeling well, and I have good 'ole Publix ("where shopping is a pleasure") to thank! JJ always loves to look at the "baba's" (baloons) hanging up in the store and I, of course, don't get them for him because they cost money, BUT NOT AT PUBLIX! He gets one of the Publix baloons that they keep at the registers for FREE! It's great! They even weigh it down with a pack of crayons! I don't think it's in my best interest to go to the supermarket every day, but if I did, I would have one VERY HAPPY boy on my hands!

JOY!
"WHOO, WHOO" (i.e. "I LOVE this baloon! It's so fun!)




No comments:

Background