Music Play

***Note to anyone who comes by here to listen to the music ...You will now have to scroll down to the player on the right side and press play yourself. This is to accommodate those who only come to read and are distracted by the music;}

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

ER tonight?

Unfortunately, I don't mean the TV show...

We were in the ER with JJ for 5 hours tonight...I am so thankful that we will all sleep in our own beds as I thought we would need to stay there. JJ's blood oxygen level was good, but he was wheezing badly and very tight, coughing, etc. He was much better after the treatments they gave and he was also given another oral steroid boost before we left...He is sleeping soundly now and I think I need to get to bed as I am exhausted!

Pray for steady improvement...it's so hard when little ones are sick!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

We're praying for you guys! We hope that he gets well soon, and the you are given the strength and grace to get through this time.

Background