Music Play

***Note to anyone who comes by here to listen to the music ...You will now have to scroll down to the player on the right side and press play yourself. This is to accommodate those who only come to read and are distracted by the music;}

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pink, Pink and More Pink!!!

The following 2 collages are a smattering of some of the things you will see Susie wearing in upcoming blog posts. I also got some practical gifts as you can see. I still can't believe that I will be dressing a little girl!!

Two things I'm really excited about in the collage below (love them all BUT):
Top right: my dear friend Anita gave Susie her and our first "Praise Baby" DVD. I'd wanted to get one but felt like I couldn't spend the money (really silly when I think of other things I've spent money on) and Jared, as soon as he saw it, has been using it to bring grace to mornings with JJ. Hint, hint to MiMi and PopPop or anyone else, MORE OF THESE WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT GIFT! (This one is "Praises and Smiles", the only one we have)
Bottom left: The most adorable little outfit...you will definitely see pictures soon of Susie in this...it's so cute!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Background