Music Play

***Note to anyone who comes by here to listen to the music ...You will now have to scroll down to the player on the right side and press play yourself. This is to accommodate those who only come to read and are distracted by the music;}

Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday to Jared:)

Ok, so my whole blogging screen just "changed" and got really weird...well, I'll have to figure that out later...

We celebrated Jared's birthday at our last summer Bible Study with students this summer...it was definitely a great place to celebrate it as it's been special for us to host a great group of kids on Monday evenings this summer...

As you can see, Jared is having a hard time blowing out the candles...

And he still is...

Yep, you guessed it, they were the trick candles. I have NEVER used them, but they are what I had on hand...I guess at 32, my hubby is "losing a little wind"! HaHa never!


Jared's birthday was August 2nd and I was still recovering from our trip to Colorado and a stomach bug I got the day after we got back, so, that day was a complete wash for him:( I did make it up to him and cook his favorite meal (or one of them), Taco Pie! And then I made this ice cream cake with Mint Choc Chip ice cream and Jared says it may have become a new favorite! It's so easy, so that's great!

I love my husband so immensely and how he is just so "easy to please" and never makes me feel like I let him down, even though I feel that way. He really is the best and I couldn't imagine being married to a better man (seriously!)

I love you Jared!

No comments:

Background