Music Play

***Note to anyone who comes by here to listen to the music ...You will now have to scroll down to the player on the right side and press play yourself. This is to accommodate those who only come to read and are distracted by the music;}

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Annette!


Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures (yet) of Annette (our German team member here for the year...although we'd all like her to stay longer) at the party our team threw for her last Saturday. I was kind of "in charge" so I was running around and had no time to snap pictures. Annette is the one with me on the wave runner (top left) and to the right in the boat picture (top right). She turned 40! I don't think she'd mind me telling since she is as youthful (in a great way!) as they come. She is full of life and has blessed us all so much. We were so happy to throw her a big SURPRISE party American style--something she has never experienced and she was COMPLETELY surprised. I made her cake (bottom left) and used my friend Anita's awesome cake decorating stuff. She loved this too and so did Gloria (bottom right enjoying the cake!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Background