Music Play

***Note to anyone who comes by here to listen to the music ...You will now have to scroll down to the player on the right side and press play yourself. This is to accommodate those who only come to read and are distracted by the music;}

Thursday, October 2, 2008

St Simons and a really great time...

Here is a picture from our hotel room of the place where our Student Venture Women's Retreat was. Yes, I know, nothing like "suffering for the LORD" (supposed to be funny). It truly was beautiful and an "away" for me that I haven't had since??? ...
It wasn't just being away, it was being able to be "fed" spiritually and take assessment of my heart. There were a lot of "ouch" moments when things hurt (a lot) that the Lord was dealing with, but, in the end it was so very, very good and needed. I am so blessed to be walking in this calling, and broken, poor and needy as I am, that He would be so pleased to form me as His vessel to be poured out for others...in this I rejoice.


Jared actually flew home to PA and had some time with his family. He did so well with JJ traveling on the plane by himself with him. I am so proud of him and JJ did really well too. I missed him (I missed my hubby too!) so much as I had never left him (JJ) overnight and this was 3 nights! and 4 days that we were apart. I wondered at what "point" JJ would notice that I wasn't there and Jared said he just kept being upset and saying "MA!" "MA!" He is still doing this, so I am not sure it is because he's calling for me or that he's trying to say "mad", who knows?? I do feel loved and am so glad we are all back together.

No comments:

Background