Music Play

***Note to anyone who comes by here to listen to the music ...You will now have to scroll down to the player on the right side and press play yourself. This is to accommodate those who only come to read and are distracted by the music;}

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Phillies Phever!!

So, JJ and I were watching the Phils...good ole phils, during their afternoon game at the beginning of the NLCS and JJ was definitely interested. He was watching the "bababa" go really fast and be hit! That's when I decided to have him get out his baseball bat. While he is holding it like a club here, there was one point where he stood with it and almost seemed to be holding it like an actual batter would! I wish that I would have gotten a picture of that!
I'm sure I'll be posting this again as it REALLY looks like the are going to the WORLD SERIES!!! Woohoo!!!

No comments:

Background