Music Play

***Note to anyone who comes by here to listen to the music ...You will now have to scroll down to the player on the right side and press play yourself. This is to accommodate those who only come to read and are distracted by the music;}

Friday, February 5, 2010

Out of Sync

So sorry to have not gotten past the Holidays on here and it's FEBRUARY 5TH! I promise you, faithful followers, to get some of "the latest" up in the next couple of days so, DON'T LEAVE ME! and DON'T STOP CHECKING!

I could blame it on busy-ness, which can always be listed as an excuse, but I HAVE had the time and I just haven't been able to "get it together" to get up some posts.

I'm "fine" so don't worry-PPPLLEEEAAAASSSSEEE!!!, but I've decided that this post-holiday time is tough and I just want to hibernate for about a month before engaging the New Year...does anybody concur with that? And seeing as there's no snow in Florida...I can't get snowed in (something I absolutely enjoyed in PA and MA while teaching, and, of course, in school;) so, I'm left with gorgeous weather (for the most part-some rainy days this week--not complaining) and that PUSH to get out and enjoy it and my spirit would like a little "winter hibernation". I'm sure this might sound ridiculous if you are in the midst of the PA snow being called for as I write this and you just can't wait to be able to enjoy outside...but, maybe for someone it will make sense.

Again, LOOK FOR SOME POSTS OVER THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS! THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH ME AND US!

1 comment:

Julie said...

that just means you need to move to Hungary... glad God is confirming that to you through the weather... we are getting LOTS of snow. Yipeee, see you here soon ;)

Background