Music Play

***Note to anyone who comes by here to listen to the music ...You will now have to scroll down to the player on the right side and press play yourself. This is to accommodate those who only come to read and are distracted by the music;}

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Daddy and His Girl

This is the sweetest thing for me to see how Jared "comes to life" with his baby girl...I'm glad that I don't really get jealous, because there could be good reason to;)
I've had to "tell" Susie that I'm Daddy's #1 female, and she usually laughs and smiles like "Oh, you think so:)"
It does bring back memories and makes me think what it must have been like for my mom to see me with my Dad as I was definitely the "Daddy's girl" of all of us. I think she must have been happy too, but when she was frustrated with him, I remember she didn't like that I could "see no wrong" in him...Needless to say, I see a pretty sweet thing between these two!






Background