Music Play

***Note to anyone who comes by here to listen to the music ...You will now have to scroll down to the player on the right side and press play yourself. This is to accommodate those who only come to read and are distracted by the music;}

Friday, April 2, 2010

Susie's Sunday Best

Things she might be saying: (counterclockwise)
"Hey bro, what do you think of my outfit?"
"I think I'm supposed to be doing something instead of just sitting here"
"BINGO! That made mommy happy--a big smile!"
"getting old...I'm done cooperating"
"ok. time to be done...TAKE OFF MY HAT...NOW!"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chelle' said...

She sure is beautiful Abby!!

Shauna and Ben said...

So funny...Tobi has the exact same outfit only a little bigger. She got it as a hand-me-down and it will be too small by this summer, so I had her wear it to a "spring" picnic party in January :) I love it...the hat, the bloomers...so cute on Susie.

Background