Music Play

***Note to anyone who comes by here to listen to the music ...You will now have to scroll down to the player on the right side and press play yourself. This is to accommodate those who only come to read and are distracted by the music;}

Sunday, April 18, 2010

More Kaylie Pics...Changes at Sea World and in my kids!

All of this is pretty much the same, except the hours were until 10pm which will produce a really cool fireworks post from when Kaylie and I could go back at night.
The real flamingos--though they look fake because of their statuesque poses and brilliant colors--and sting rays are also the same...changes are here as my 7 month old! (today) has begun to hold her bottle...she doesn't get too much practice because she doesn't get it too much, but isn't she doing a good job!
Dolphin show...without changes...as always, really fun!
This is maybe the fourth time I've watched the show, you'd think maybe I'd "get it" the story that is...
I get the dolphins jumping all around...
then the "bird" comes and while her flying and the diving and acrobatics that follow are all really cool...I'm not sure I "get" the storythen the "bad guys" come in black and do lots of trapeze stunts and finally the "bird" goes into the air with the man in the blue suit which I'm maybe just getting is a dolphin??
it's cool in black and white too!
Notice JJ's face--top right--he seemed to just be that much more interested in each piece of the story at the shows this time...
I know in the end, everything ends well and they all celebrate and the dolphins fly through the air in a grand finale...isn't it cool that Kaylie got them flying through the air side-by-side?shark tank...read the sign that illustrates what you go through when you go through the "tube" and are basically surrounded by shark-infested waters...

JJ started this day tired and finally took a much needed nap...Susie had had her nap and she was "ready to go"Kaylie can really make her smile!
here we are coming to the big changes...
Kaylie looks great with Shamu, doesn't she?
I don't know if my sister, Nea, doesn't want this picture? (sorry Nea) or if she's saying something
We're waiting for the Shamu show and wondering...
how much it has changed since the accident.
For Kaylie who had never seen it before, she said it was really cool to her. I hadn't seen it maybe but once since I usually have to feed Susie or something like that, but I do know that the trainers used to be in the water riding and surfing with the Orcas, etc.
But for the time being, they don't get into the water with the orcas, but are issuing commands from the sides of the pool...
I think a day will come when they will get back in the water, it just won't be until everything is thoroughly reviewed.
A woman behind me commented afterward in disappoint me how "they entirely changed the show"...she seemed like she was feeling like she didn't get her money's worth and I thought, "what is this world coming to...I'd rather have them all be safe and I enjoyed seeing what the "shamu's" can do by themselves in the water"...



No comments:

Background