Music Play

***Note to anyone who comes by here to listen to the music ...You will now have to scroll down to the player on the right side and press play yourself. This is to accommodate those who only come to read and are distracted by the music;}

Monday, March 9, 2009

The thought occurred to me...

...that I might lose you if I don't start posting again soon! I love my blog readers! Please come back! I am doing better and will start posting regularly again!
JJ in the water with Daddy...he became more and more daring and "quite the fish" the more days he was in the pool while my twin and family were in FL!
Here's my nephew Owen (Sara's son) with his Daddy--he did really well too!Sara and her baby girl, Layna...how sweet!
JJ really having fun being thrown into the air!
Sweet Daddy and Uncle with JJ and Judah Jay (the other JJ!)



No comments:

Background