Music Play

***Note to anyone who comes by here to listen to the music ...You will now have to scroll down to the player on the right side and press play yourself. This is to accommodate those who only come to read and are distracted by the music;}

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The haircut...


Well, you can pretty much tell how this went...First of all, I needed Daddy to cuddle, hold and affirm while "mean mommy" came at him with the scissors! He is quite tearful (top left) and I was just spraying water on his hair!! This escalated (gee, Sara, who does that remind you of and I don't mean Owen:) into major tears (3rd one in from the left) and then through Daddy cuddles, comfort video and animal crackers he is calming down...looking quite handsome (bottom left)...still loving mommy!!! Yeah, I WAS worried! and the perfect little school boy in the bottom right!

I cried to think of how much older he would look! I saved the golden locks (with some wave!) for the second time in his life! And still cry inside a little at how much older he looks...reminding myself he was the same age (plus 20 minutes) at the end of the cut as he was at the beginning!

I so hope we have a girl next (yes, I will LOVE another boy if that's what God gives us:) so that I can let her hair grow long and beautiful! Yes, I know she will probably be bald:)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

he looks like a little old man cutie this haircut rocks

Background