Music Play

***Note to anyone who comes by here to listen to the music ...You will now have to scroll down to the player on the right side and press play yourself. This is to accommodate those who only come to read and are distracted by the music;}

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Prayers for Eli

So sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I am beginning to feel better (bit by bit) and am just going to "feel better" and get back into everything--there's no other option!

I wanted to ask all of my blog friends to pray for our dear friend Eli who is in Hungary. He's been in the hospital for a week with a "serious and rare" condition that is complicated to explain, but my friend Julie has all of the details on her blog.

Would you please take a minute to pray for him--he's recovering from surgery and now will be focusing on reducing a blood clot that he has near his brain.

Thanks so much for praying...I promise to share about my twin's visit and post lots of pictures soon!

Love to you all!

No comments:

Background