Music Play

***Note to anyone who comes by here to listen to the music ...You will now have to scroll down to the player on the right side and press play yourself. This is to accommodate those who only come to read and are distracted by the music;}

Sunday, September 21, 2008

JJ's First Haircut...


...I cried the whole time (not really, but when I looked at the hair I'd cut off, I was sad...is this normal??)
Above--The start of the process--we needed the help of the Baby Einstein which he is staring intently at.

Below--When JJ caught onto what I was doing, he didn't want to have anything to do with it.
Everything was mostly straight, but when he was trying to move away from the scissors, I missed a couple of spots I tried to fix later...Jared had to hold his head and he screamed (or fussed, thankfully JJ doesn't scream)
Here's a picture with the new haircut...I'll try to get the back where the most difference is...I thought I did the front too short and it looked like when a little kid tries to cut his hair, but Jared said it looked good.

No comments:

Background