Music Play

***Note to anyone who comes by here to listen to the music ...You will now have to scroll down to the player on the right side and press play yourself. This is to accommodate those who only come to read and are distracted by the music;}

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bonding with Daddy

As I'm sure is no surprise to you, Jared and his baby girl Susie have formed quite a bond already. He is able to put her to sleep better than anyone and I think sometimes she fusses just so Daddy will hold her. Seriously, I love seeing them together! How sweet...I think I will have to be the "tough one" on Susie as it's hard to picture her Daddy disciplining her too much;)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shauna and Ben said...

Yep..something about a Daddy and his girl! Ben was totally smitten with Tobi from day one! I love all the pics of Susie...she's a doll! Tobi is looking too and saying "baby, baby!"...definitely her favorite thing right now. Glad to see you guys are doing well, and that you have had great support and love!

Julie said...

those pictures are soooo sweet!!!!

Background