Music Play

***Note to anyone who comes by here to listen to the music ...You will now have to scroll down to the player on the right side and press play yourself. This is to accommodate those who only come to read and are distracted by the music;}

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day...

We had a really special day and I had a lot of fun "lavishing" my husband and AWESOME FATHER TO JJ with some special gifts...I made an album of some special times between Jared and JJ thus far in his little life...I think that the Father & Son bond is so sweet and just knowing how many images it creates of our Abba Father relationship makes it all the more special. I truly learn so much as I see my beloved Jareds be father and son.


Matching shirts

so cute!!!
I had to add this great pic of mum-mum and JJ!

JJ with one of his Pop Pop's...oh how we relish these times!

No comments:

Background