Music Play

***Note to anyone who comes by here to listen to the music ...You will now have to scroll down to the player on the right side and press play yourself. This is to accommodate those who only come to read and are distracted by the music;}

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I’VE BEEN CHEATING ON THIS BLOG!!

Sorry that I’ve been away…i mean I am sorry that you’ve been missing the latest in cuteness from my little ones, BUT I’m not sorry I’ve been cheating:)

I’ve been taking some time to reflect and write at “fan the flame” my other blog and it has been very life-giving, renewing, and re-focusing…but suffice it to say it is hard to have 2 blogs and 2 little ones!!!  You always feel like you’re cheating one!  And, oh Lord help me to NOT cheat the hubby or little ones!!

Will be posting here soon:

Pre-School happenings (multiple posts)

Visit with PopPop and Nana Marie including “holy land experience”…

and the usual “Around the House” cuteness…

STAY TUNED!!!!

No comments:

Background