Music Play

***Note to anyone who comes by here to listen to the music ...You will now have to scroll down to the player on the right side and press play yourself. This is to accommodate those who only come to read and are distracted by the music;}

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A little of what we've been up to...

Well, we've been absent for a little while...you'll hear more about that soon (as to why)...but we do love and miss blogging, so I am attempting to catch you all up a bit...
Here's our precious baby boy who has gotten quite into "snuggles with mommy" after Daddy gives him his daily evening bath...I cherish these times...
I tell him "I love you JJ. I love you high as the sky. I love you deep as the ocean and wide as the sea. I love you long as the world is round." I think he's started to understand and just looks at me as I am saying it...so priceless!

Ok, so, first of all, notice the "fluffy". We've had some cold, frosty evenings here in Florida (lost a lot of plants b/c we didn't know to cover them!) and I had to buy JJ sleepers! This is my old cell phone which still lights up as I still have the "charger". He loves it, as you can see.

JJ loves to throw my vitamins, cream, anything he can into our tub. Today we put him in there to play...
Here's the other "fluffy" I had to buy him so he could stay warm at night.

1 comment:

Julie said...

We tell Eli all the time "Guess how much I love you?" And he says "Bigger than the sky and all the planets and countries." It is cute... I always told him bigger than the sky, he says planets and countries. Precious

Background